Sunday, November 6, 2011

DONE!


I know it's been a little while since i've posted but here i am? I've been a little busy with some things and simply just wasn't in the mood. I do need to remember that blogging does help me work through things and that I need to do it more. So, i've been in photoshop a lot lately and I finally finished up the wedding photos i took recently. I'm very happy with the results. I was really worried about the indoor shots cause I just don't have the equipment for it, but I think i did really well with what i had. I gave a lot of the indoor pics a nice soft and romantic look to them. The bride was very happy with the results and that is all that matters. I really hope to get a new camera soon and that will open up a lot more to me. My camera is about 8 years old and now they outdate themselves like computers. You can go out and buy a point and shoot with more mega pixels then mine LOL. It's a good camera but it's time for a new one. So, i'll have to pinch my pennies and dollars and see if i can get a new one soon.

I couldn't resist and went back to add a few touches to some of my fav shots. Jessica, the owner of Vol.25 made these really awesome Overlays to put on photos. I had to get some and try them out! I love the little added touches they put on these two shots. I have plans to use many more so keep your eyes open and check out her shop!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you finished them up! I know what a relief that always is. :) Also- I'm loving what you did with the overlays! Keep it up. :D

    ReplyDelete