Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Research

I feel like i'm back in high school. This last week, i've been doing a lot of googling. Oh hail to the mighty Google. I tell ya, if i didn't have it, i would be lost. But anyways, I have a wedding coming up this weekend and i have been getting prepared for it. I've taken wedding pics before but I wanted to do something a bit different and get ideas. I want to improve my skills. I have an older camera and feel that it lacks so i want to use it the best way i can. I have plans to get a new one soon and save every bit i can. I have my eye on a 60D Canon. So, about google...I wanted to put together a reference book for poses. I've seen them sold online but i don't want to pay the price, so i decided to try and make my own. It will be a slow process but worth it in the end. We all have a pose block from time to time. I know I do. You run out of ideas at some point and need something to boost ya. That's where a reference would come in handy. I've been googling images and saving them to print out in contact form to paste into a little book i got. It's a spiral bound index card one. Small and portable. Here are a few images that i love and are creative. I can only hope to be this good! Photographers like this inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment