Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 2: Favorite Quote(s) 31 Day Blog Challenge

There are a lot of quotes that I love and could live by but one stands out more then any other for me. I wanted to find a beautiful image of it and found this gorgeous artwork from Day to Be You.


I struggle with many things in my life and everyday I try to remind myself that I can do it. It's just one day at a time and nothing major is accomplished in one day. It's those little things we do everyday that lead up to achieving our goals. Don't underestimate the little things. I tend to just sit and wait for the storm to come cause I know it will and so I don't get anything done. Instead, i'm gonna learn to dance in the meantime and then i'll be better prepared for that storm. Another quote that I love is, "Those who mind, don't matter and those who matter don't mind" An old friend told me this one a long time ago and it still sticks with me. We shouldn't be afraid to be who we are cause those that love us for who we are don't mind us being a little a crazy from time to time. The best thing about this quote is that it's written by non other then Dr. Seuss. I think we could all use a little bit of Dr. Seuss in our lives.


For anyone interested in doing the challenge, here is the calendar and be sure to drop by Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to see how everyone is doing on it. Thanks Tiffany for inspiring me.

8 comments:

  1. Another Doctor Suess quote! He really seems to speak to all of us, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Seuss is amazing. He speaks to the child living within all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean about freezing and waiting for the storm. It wasn't too long ago that I realized that that was not who I wanted to be. I'm a rain dancer now too. Love your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just dig Dr. Seuss! I love that there are quotes that can keep us looking ahead and trying to have a good focus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to put that Dr. Seuss quote on my teenage grandson's bedroom wall. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Shannon! :) Love this post for so many reasons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for the comments!! Now I don't feel so alone in this digital world =D

    ReplyDelete