Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 14: Whats on the iPod (31 Day Blog Challenge)

When we got out taxes back, my husband told me that I could finally buy an iPod. I was very excited and got the iPod Touch 4. It was cheaper then the new one and frankly, I don't care for the size of the new ones. They are a bit to big for my taste. I wanted it for walking and I was excited to get it set up to do just that. But first, there was this matter of putting some music on it. I listen to a wide range of music but you can count out black metal or anything that sounds like screaming. I didn't load a bunch of stuff on the iPod cause I'm kinda pick like that. I wanted to put music on it that I could walk/run to. My playlist right now consists of Katy Perry, Skrillex and some mashups with a sprinkle of dubstep. I have this tendency to want to sing along to songs if I can and that doesn't work so well when you are out running. Although I am loving Katy Perry right now. I will sing out loud to some of her songs. I should apologize to the neighbors maybe? Oh and I can't forget the K-pop on there. I love listening to it!




1 comment:

  1. I love Katy Perry. I love running to Hot and Cold...good beat.

    ReplyDelete