Sunday, November 18, 2012

the 80's

Over the summer, I got to hang out with my cousin Jessica. It was an amazing summer and I got to get some photography and learn a few things in the process. Jessica and I have a passion for art and photography. She is one talented lady and i've watched her grow over the years into a successful woman. She has an online business selling her artwork and I suggest that you go check it out. I promise that she will have something that you will fall in love with. I love everything she does and I proudly have one of her calendars hanging on my wall. When she told me that her art was now in a calendar, I instantly went to Amazon and ordered one! So through the summer, I got to hang out with her a lot. We went out and hit all the second hand stores to find items for our photo shoot. We wanted to do an 80's style shoot. We found lots of goodies and had a lot of memory flashbacks. I can't tell you how weird it was buying tapes. It was a great day and we went home with everything we needed. The kids were patient and with a little bribery, they let us take pictures of them in the scorching heat. I think we got some pretty amazing shots.





I can't wait till our next shoot! I enjoy taking photos with Jessica and look forward to it each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment