Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lifestyle

A while back I had the pleasure of taking photos of the Rose family. We originally wanted to do them outside but the weather didn't agree with us. So Jess had the idea of doing some lifestyle photos. I've never done them before and frankly, not a huge fan of doing indoor photos. It's my weakest point I think. I do want to get better and this was a good way to practice. She wanted to have the family make fruit pizzas. I took several photos of the girls while she was getting that all ready. I love using natural light and the couch was a perfect spot. I hope they liked the photos and I may have to try this again. The only way to grow is to get out of our boxes. I got out of mine on that day. It was a great day and very busy. I'm truly thankful that I have such a great family to take photos of. Thanks Jessica and Jaydon for letting me stay with you guys and annoy you with my camera.


 This photo simply cracked me up. It really is the modern day family.
 I loved the smiles on all their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment