Sunday, March 11, 2012

First photos!

I know I've been a bit MIA but I'm here and have been a busy girl! I forgot to mention that after I got my new camera that I had a wedding to shoot that very next weekend. I was very nervous cause well, I wasn't sure if I could get used to a new camera in such a short amount of time. I shot everyday and played with it daily. I'm still trying to get used to it. I know that it will come in time. This camera is completely different then my old one. I wanted to go out and shoot some old cars but the weather didn't permit, so I bought an orchid plant instead. I've always looked at them and oohhhed over them but I was sure that I would kill it. Well, they were on sale and I thought that I could at least get some good shots of it before I killed it. I really hope I can keep it alive for a long time.

So, after shooting several shots of it, I discovered that the camera as in camera filters! Now, I would never use them unless it was just purely for fun. I played with them a bit and loved how the shot came out. It added a vignette and a slight antique feel to it. I will remember this for later.
This next shot was played around with in Photoshop cause well, I love photoshop. :D
And this one is an original...I'm still earning on this camera so..bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment