Wednesday, December 21, 2011

a game

So, i've been called away from the pc by a game. Yeah, i haven't been around much due to stuff going on and a game. I had a birthday recently and i got the game Skyrim! I was so excited cause i have friends who play and think i would have a blast with it. Well, they were right. I am having a blast playing and don't get bored. I'm  not  a gamer at all. We got our first playstation this last year. I tried playing different games but nothing stuck with me until now. I love playing this game. I have a lot to learn and most gamers would laugh at me i'm sure but i don't think i'm doing to bad for being a newbie.

If you love games and love adventure, this game is it. I simply love the dragons in this game. They are fun to hunt down. Even though i'm trying to avoid the main quests as much as possible, there is so much to be done. I don't think i will ever finish this game but i do think it will entertain me for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment