Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 9: Bucket List (31 Day Blog Challenge)

This is a very long list actually. I will keep it short and sweet.

* Go to Bora Bora! Yeah, that's a big one but it's go big or go home?
* Complete a Warriors Dash or the Color Run
* Learn how to drive an ATV or  dirt bike.
* Take more courses in photography
* See New York at night
* Travel to Greece
* Take photos of the hot pools at Yellowstone
* See every museum in New York
*  Drive the entire west coast and take photos of course
* Go to the San Diego zoo


There is so much more but honestly, I'm so tired right now that I can't think straight. I spent my day hiking the Silver Falls and taking some photos. Here is one of my favorite shots of the day.

I think it's time for me to crawl into bed. I can't stop yawning and every time I do, my screen goes blurry. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment